Duryea Technologies is meeting the increased market demand for the hybrid-electric transition of heavy equipment and work vehicles with high-performance low-voltage compressor drives, hydraulic pump drives, and electric superchargers, all of which operate independently of the engine, as well as high-efficiency alternators.
Duryea partners with fleet equipment OEMs, distributors and retrofitters. Licensing and engineering support are available for integration at the manufacturing level.
Duryea Electric Supercharger
- The low-voltage Duryea electric supercharger is a cost-effective non-parasitic method for superior diesel particulate emission control.
- Additional benefits include increased performance and turbocharger spooling.
- Performance boosting at very low speeds for all vehicles.
- Low-end torque for off-road construction and mining vehicles.
- Acceleration for dump trucks, garbage trucks and other heavily loaded vehicles.
- Highly beneficial for increasing performance in natural gas vehicles
Duryea Brushless Alternators
- Small-package brushless alternators are highly-efficient for lower engine load.
- Can be paralleled for additional power.
Duryea Brushless Compressor Drives
- Standard Duryea SolidSlot™ Compressor Drives 12-24V systems provide 7,500-30,000 cooling capacity for compliance with anti-idling regulations.
- Proven performance and cabin comfort in hot climates.
- High-quality durable motors for heavy-use applications.
- Eliminates extensive idling for cooling in heavy equipment, construction vehicles, armored cars, and bucket trucks.
Duryea SolidSlot™ Hydraulic Pump Drives
- Maximum flow with minimum current.
- Non-parasitic steering power for heavy vehicles.
- Optimal hybrid solution for bucket trucks, platform lifts, cherry pickers or any vehicle with hydraulic accessories requiring idle reduction.